recipe AND NOT

2004-06-27 21:48:31
Hi, I've been looking through the procmail documentation and can't find
anything about the syntax for a simple AND NOT statement.

Currently my recipe is:

:0D
* ^To:.*FRAMEWORKS

{
:0c:
$DEFAULT

:0:
$HOME/fwincoming

}

This works fine, but I'd like to add a condition that the {...} action
takes place only if a mail is addressed To: FRAMEWORKS AND is NOT from
sender "Automatic digest". Here's my best guess, but it doesn't work:

:0D
* ^To:.*FRAMEWORKS
* ! ^FROM:*Automatic

{
:0c:
$DEFAULT

:0:
$HOME/fwincoming

}

I'm assuming the second * line is automatically an AND, correct? And
wouldn't ! be a NOT operator?

If someone could correct my example, or point me to the place in the man
pages where this is explained or has examples I would appreciate it.

thanks
Scott