Re: recipe AND and NOT

2004-06-28 13:39:39
Toen wij Scott Stark kietelden, kwam er dit uit:

are regex's in procmail identical or similar to those in perl?
Can I use space/word/digit strings such as \s* and \D?

If you include the global.inc I mentioned before and use $s
and $D, then you can come close (but don't forget to put a $
directly after the starting *).

There is no {,}-repetition. Greediness works differently.

And \/ (the match-operator) is your friend. Unless you forget
that when it is at the start of a regex, it needs a prefix
like ().

--
Grtz, Ruud