Bayes learn

2004-06-30 13:57:46
Hi all,

I know, this is not absolutely right list for my question, but so many
people here is using SA, that I will ask :-)

There are some mails which are spam, but SA do not mark them.
I'm looking for a method, how to resend these mails to acount
triggered by procmail which will route them to sa-learn --spam.

There is real danger I will learn Bayes bad and it will mark innocent mails
in the future. I know how to ignore some headers, but which should I ignore
?

Any answer is VERY welcome :-)

Peter Rosa