OT: looking for a new hosting service with procmail/smartlist

2004-07-04 08:30:58
I'm looking for a new web hosting service that has procmail available and
suppports email lists via smartlist. My current service is becoming less and
less reliable (over a 10% lost mail rate for mail going out from my email
lists) and since they appear to be incapable of solving the problem, and since
I've been a long-term subscriber to these lists, I thought I'd ask here for
recommendations for a new service. The email lists are small (<150
subscribers) and the traffic is not high so a mid-range plan is plenty of
capacity (200MB, 100 email addresses, 5 email lists). I've poked about in
Nancy's compilation and at a couple of the on-line rating groups but a
personal recommendation would help as well. Any suggestions?

Rich