Re: Procmail/Perl and locking

2004-07-14 08:30:43
"Sven Schmitt" <sven(_at_)issociate(_dot_)de> wrote:

I made a Perl script which converts some filecontent into several
emails. At the end of the script, I have a bunch of emails stored in a
variable (formatted like a standard mailbox). So far, everything works
perfect.

does the script called from procmail ? if yes, the solution I usually use
is to lock the script itself, whatever it does, something like :

SA_LOCK=${PMDIR}/lock/spamassassin${LOCKEXT}
SA_FILTER="/usr/local/bin/spamc -x"

:0 fw: ${SA_LOCK}
* ! ^X-Spam-Status:
* ! ^X-Spam-Level:
* < 256000
| ${SA_FILTER}

Cyrille Lefevre.
--
home: mailto:cyrille(_dot_)lefevre(_at_)laposte(_dot_)net