Re: Change of address auto reply

2004-09-22 13:09:13
On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 02:24:56PM -0500, C. Wilson wrote:
I will be changing domains and would like to send out an auto reply
to those that send an email to my old domain email address. Below is
my email address setup and my current .procmailrc. Any help will be
greatly appreciated.

Maybe you can be a bit more specific about what isn't working, why you
think that might be, what exactly does happen instead of what you want,
what the verbose logs say about that section when it runs, etc.

--
dman