Re: Multple actions per recipe (eg. bounce AND deliver locally).

2004-11-01 19:13:56
* Sean <null(_at_)tinfoilhat(_dot_)ca> [2004-11-01 20:34]:

I'm having a difficult time getting procmail to both deliver a
message and send a bounce back (autoresponder).
[...]
:0

You need a flag here, telling procmail to continue processing.  Off
the top of my head, I believe this is the 'c' flag, which would make
your first line:

  :0c

I have a recipe that autoresponds to those who send me Word docs via
email attachment, telling them it's inappropriate and refers them to
Richard Stallman's web page that discusses it; then my script proceeds
to deliver the message to me as normal.  Let me know if you want me to
post it.  I also have a script that does the same for winmail.dat
attachments - available on request.  These scripts are similar to what
you're looking for.