Re: Fw: despamassassing

2004-11-17 12:55:00
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:31:38 +0100, Dallman Ross <dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Hmm, no, I see that SA changes the Content-Type header and puts
in a MIME message when I run it under default settings on the
command-line.  Eew.

No, it preserves the original message completely intact, wraps it in a
text/message mime enclosure with a new set of message headers and
sends that along.  This is done specifically so that the original
message is always preserved without change.

SA doesn't _CHANGE_ anything.

--
 ::::::===   <http://2blog.kreme.com>  ===::::::
 :: Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for  ::