'Folder : bouncing '

2004-12-15 02:39:16
Thanks Dallman.

I confess that my .procmailrc has been patched together from
a number of sources in the past
eg. [http://www.linux.org.uk/~telsa/BitsAndPieces/procmailrc]
... but the point is, in the past, it has worked.
It included paths and (see Telsa's example)

#Nuke duplicate messages
:0 Wh: msgid.lock
| $FORMAIL -D 8192 msgid.cache

.. which you say is a dupe.

I may have missed out on changes in procmail, but then it worked
which was all I wanted.

I have followed your points - commenting out PATH and using your
Inbox format. I've also changed file 'backup' in $HOME/Maildir into a
directory.

The point about a recipe requiring an action was due to an incomplete
paste job.

I'm off to bed before fatigue causes me to do something irreparable.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Adam Bogacki,
afb(_at_)paradise(_dot_)net(_dot_)nz