Re: Matching exactly 3 times on regexp

2005-01-04 12:09:15
At 19:05 2005-01-04 +0100, kurtz wrote:
> Btw, your test for recognizing "you" is probably a little too
> relaxed.  You're likely to get a fair amount of spam and other
> cruft into your archive.

Well, at least it will be marked as read. =:)

The "mail from me" stuff -- is it mail expected to originate on your own mail server? Checking Received: headers and Message-Ids, as well as perhaps the From_ (envelope sender - lots of forgeries have the envelope sender different from the From: -- though legitimate mailing list messages such as you posted here will come back to you with a different envelope sender too) might all be good additional checks to make.