procmail with qmail/vpopmail

2005-01-11 06:56:09
Hello,

I just got my dedicated server up and running and am now playing with email
configuration. On my old server I used procmail to filter my emails.
I would like to do that on the new one, too. But I seem be blind or something
- I just don't find the right place for the user's .procmailrc. Where is the
right place for it? How do I tell qmail to use procmail?
Or would a qmail list be better suited for my question?

Thanks,
Oliver