Re: remove text from body and change subject and author

2005-01-12 18:28:07
On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 06:51:32PM +0100, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Toen wij Fabian Braennstroem kietelden, kwam er dit uit:

Here is a small example with the first couple lines of the
body:

       From fab  Wed Dec 29 07:39:32 2004

I expect something like

         From fab(_at_)example(_dot_)com Wed Dec 29 07:39:32 2004

so an email-address and a single space after it.

       From:|

Strange From:header.

I'm sure that's after his failed attempt to alter the Subject
using his formail/sed concoction.  He'd said he'd gotten weird
pipe symbols, etc.  Also, note that this email is from him,
rather than from the fellow whose name I've already deleted
and can't remember now.  :)  I believe he operated on the
mail with procmail and sent it to himself on the local server.
That might explain the localname in the From_ header, I don't know.

--
dman