Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed

2005-01-14 04:10:28
On 14 Jan 2005 Aaron (aamehl(_at_)pop(_dot_)actcom(_dot_)net(_dot_)il) wrote:

  pipe to |IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #kodiak
    generated by aamehl@(none)
    "IFS='" command not found for address_pipe transport

Try removing your .forward file, e.g., by running:

 mv -i ~/.forward ~/.forward.OFF

Nowadays it is rare to need it to invoke procmail. If find that you do need a .forward, try something simple like:

 "|/usr/bin/procmail"

I have details in my Procmail Quick Start in this section:

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#forward>

Hope this helps,
Nancy

PS - one of these days I will try to rid the net of the old incarnations of my Procmail Quick Start and Filtering Mail FAQ, which suggest the .forward you're currently using!

--
Infinite Ink: <http://www.ii.com/>
Procmail Quick Start: <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/>