Re: lynx command in recipe

2005-01-19 08:39:18
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Fradley Bradley wrote:

When an email is received for incoming(_at_)exampledomain(_dot_)com I am trying to execute a webpage and dump the results to a local file using the lynx browser however it just does not want to execute my command. The result is always a blank file.

        Here is what I use for a web-email interface:

#my own web-email system
:0
*^Subject:[  ]zzzweb
  {
   LOCKFILE=getweb.lock

   :0h  #`c' is superfluous on variable capture recipes
   backto=|formail -r|formail -x to

   #mail results back to person
   :0b # regional lockfile is still in effect
   | $HOME/gwb/getweb $backto

   LOCKFILE # release regional lock