Procmail with Postfix and virtual domains

2005-01-23 15:08:17
I've been beating my head into a wall over this for months (not very productive. It's hard on the wall.) I realize this is most likely a Postfix issue, but it involves Procmail, so maybe someone here who is familiar with this type of setup has the answer. I'm trying to configure a server with Postfix as the MTA, using virtual domains (vmail admin) and Courier-IMAP. I'd like to be able to use Procmail for mail sorting, even for users in virtual domains. It appears that the "virtual" delivery method does not invoke Procmail in any way. Does anyone know a way to have "virtual" invoke Procmail? Obviously Procmail would then have to hand the mail back to the Courier / virtual delivery agent with appropriate command line, to actually deliver the mail to the user's folder. I'm thinking all Procmail recipes will have to be in /etc/procmailrc and/or /etc/procmailrcs, since there are no actual unix user accounts.

--
Andrew Edelstein <andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com>
ICQ: 2319600