Re: filter on attachments

2005-02-08 15:28:54
On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Technical Support wrote:

TS> I want to set up my procmail so that all mail that comes into my address
TS> FOO(_at_)BAR(_dot_)COM that has any attachment what-so-ever is
automatically forwarded
TS> to a new account NEW(_at_)BAR(_dot_)COM(_dot_)  I am new to procmail and
not sure how to do
TS> this.  Can someone help me with this?

500 consecutive characters with no embedded spaces, no more than single
embedded newlines.  I test on that.

I notice that today I received the 9797th email containing one particular
500 character token and, over the past 7 days, 474 emails have been
filtered by this process.

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )