RE: Procmail & Qmail message name

2005-04-11 14:27:02
That's true.  I had it going to "${MAILDIR}.Spam/new"  After the last
comment, I added a / to the end and found that it created nested cur/new/tmp
directories so I dropped the new/ and all is well.  Thanks.

---
Thank You,
Jason Williard

-----Original Message-----
From: procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE [mailto:procmail-
bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE] On Behalf Of Ruud H.G. van Tol
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 2:10 PM
To: [procmail]
Subject: Re: Procmail & Qmail message name

Jason Williard schreef:

What normally looks like this:
1113243670.17978_1.vs01.domain.tld

Ends up looking like:
msg.NFwf

Does anyone know why this happens and is there any way to change
this? It's not that important, but I find it a bit odd that the name
is being changed.

It also smells like you coded delivery to the 'somedir/new' folder.
You should just code delivery to 'somedir/'.

    :0
    * some condition(s)
    somedir/

--