making procmail skip the current included file

2005-04-21 11:50:46
Hi procmail Master!

I haven't found a solution to the following problem: I have a long list
of procmail recipes which I include in my main procmailrc file. Now I
want to have a way to tell procmail to skip the rest of the current
input file and continue processing after the include directive in the
main procmailrc file, something likea GOTO END which jumps to the end of
the current file.

Background: I have a long recipe list for filtering out virus/exec etc
etc. These recipes normally are delivering recipes, so they don't care
for what is in the rest of the file, procmail stops working after
delivering. Now I want to use this list of recipes only for tagging
emails wiht formail, and if one is caught immediately stop further
processing of this file, but continue with other procmail recipes in the
the parent file.

Is this possible?

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert

sip:preining(_at_)at43(_dot_)tuwien(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at
  +43 (0) 59966-690018