Re: General Information about email in inbox

2005-05-13 13:39:08
On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 03:14:23PM -0500, Miguel! wrote:
Hi, i'm sorry, but i wanna know where i put this, i'm
newbie :(

  LOGABSTRACT = off

  :0 c
  your_current_maildir_destination/

  REALLASTFOLDER = $LASTFOLDER

  MYABSTRACT=`formail -l $REALLASTFOLDER | head -2`
  LOG = "$MYABSTRACT
  $REALLASTFOLDER
  "

In your .procmailrc in place of the recipe that is saving now, or
if you're saving to $DEFAULT on falling through the .procmailrc,
then "your_current_maildir_destination/" would just be $DEFAULT,
and the thing would go at the end of the .procmailrc.

Miguel, please write the list, not me personally.  I suspect
that was not on purpose.  (Also, please don't top-post!)

Please find out what top-posting is and stop doing it.

I like to point people here:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M16F51D39

And with specific attention to section 2.4.

--
dman