Re: procmail wont deliver

2005-05-15 15:41:58
Something else: is that directory
var/qmail/mailnames/##.com/kevin/
really the place where you want your MAILDIR and LOGFILE
to be in? It looks to me like the mail-spool.

Nope, this is a safe place for now.  All mail is in kevin/Maildir

You do not need to assign a value ot HOST.  Procmail already
knows it.  It takes it from your machine.

OK, commented out the host line and now i get debug info, still no
delivery though.  So I also modified the error rule to send on mail to
the default instead of just sending it back to qmail.(I noticed a ham
message in the queue i need)

:0e
#{ EXITCODE=75 HOST }
/

maildir var is defined and its required to append a / for maildir
style mailboxes but I read in the archives not to put it in the
variable maildir, but to put in the rule.

MAILDIR=/var/qmail/mailnames/##.com/kevin/Maildir

Now I get errors about not being to write to the maildir.  Log excerpt below

procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded
procmail: Error while writing to "//_YEB.bj8hCB.##.com"
procmail: Couldn't create or rename temp file "//"
procmail: No match on "^X-Bogosity: Spam, tests=bogofilter"
procmail: Locking "/.lock"
procmail: Error while writing to "/_YEB,bj8hCB.##.com"
procmail: Lock failure on "/.lock"
procmail: Error while writing to "//_YEB+bj8hCB.##.com"
procmail: Couldn't create or rename temp file "//"
procmail: Assigning
"LASTFOLDER=/var/qmail/mailnames/#.com/kevin/Maildir/msg.GXnM"
procmail: Opening "/var/qmail/mailnames/##.com/kevin/Maildir/msg.GXnM"
procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock