Re: filter read mails

2005-05-19 00:51:59
On Wed, 18 May 2005, Dallman Ross wrote:

You might be reinventing the wheel.  Have you tried the "frm" program
that's probably on your machine?  It can show old, new, unread, etc.,
easily.

frm seems to be perfect for my needs. I found out that it is part of
Elm. I don't have it on my machine (Mac OS 10.4) and it is not available
for the Fink package manager what would have been very convenient. I
tried to compile it, but failed. Maybe I will try again later when I
have time to play around with it.

Did anyone succeed in compiling Elm, frm, or nfrm?

Greetings,
Claus