Find recipient address then pipe that plus email out to a program

2005-05-24 07:01:41
Hi,
I am implementing a special program that will be a bit of a holding tank for
incoming mail that meets certain criteria, what I'd like to do is pipe the
intended recipient's email address and the message to an external program.
I've searched the archives and found $LOGNAME(_at_)$HOST will give you the email
address of who its being delivered to, is this accurate, and the best way to
get that address?

Secondly how can I pipe that address, then a newline, then the email message
out to an external program?  I've got it working with just the external
program but I'm not certain how to get the variables and the newline
prepended before the email when its written to stdout:

:0fw
| (Variables here??) java TecasClient

Thanks!
David