Re: Read on server read in maildir?

2005-07-01 16:01:19
Cerebus the Aardvark wrote:

On 7/1/05, David Dorward <dorward(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
I read my email through a shell account on the server during the day,
then in the evening I use fetchmail and procmail to download the email
(over POP3) and filter it into various maildirs.

Why are you using POP3?

Because it does the job.

The problem is that it is all marked as read, even if I read it on the
server and marked it as unread there.

YOu need to use IMAP.

Switched to IMAP, messages marked as read on the server are still being
marked as unread when they get to my local machine.

--
David Dorward       <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/>   <http://dorward.me.uk/>
                     Home is where the ~/.bashrc is