Re: new spam filtering rule

2005-07-04 08:40:02
On 29 Jun 2005, at 04:50 , Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
I would start calling it 'greylisting' when more dimensions are added;
at least using the triple {Sender, Recipient, SMTP client IP-nr}.

Erm... grey-listing DOES use the triple. This is, in fact, one of the slight problems with it with stupid sites like Amazon that generate a new envelope from on every retry.

--
"Yes," said the skull. "Quit while you're a head, that's what I say."