Re: Procmail, sendmail and external forwarding from /etc/aliases

2005-07-04 10:06:26
Hi,

I do apologise for being a pest, but with my limited procmail knowledge
I got a bit confused by the replies I received...

Our setup: RH EL3, Sendmail, spamassassin, procmail.

I would greatly appreciate if someone sends me a simple and clean solution
on:-

All our incoming mail goes through our mail server. We only need to accept
mail
for users with accounts on the system. Our users also have entries in
/etc/aliases
to forward email to external accounts (e.g. yahoo).

The problem: Spam mail is forwarded untagged (no [SPAM] in Subject:) to
all external accounts, listed in /etc/aliases.

Required: A method to put all spam mail in a file under each users' $HOME
and
only deliver/forward mail that is not tagged as spam.

Is there a sendmail 'hook' that can allow SMTP incoming stream to be
filtered through
spamassassin and then alias-forwarded or handed to procmail?

Your time is muchly appreciated,
Evgeni