Re: Can't change the Subject: (Michael Bluejay)

2005-07-14 17:56:58
Thanks Ruud and Dallman for the help.  Adding the missing flags made
the pipe work correctly.  I think I'm finally starting to understand
this piping business a little bit.

What this is for is to tag messages from senders on the Spamhaus
blocklist.  Searching the archives for this list I'd already found a
recipe for doing the match, but that recipe's action was to add another
line to the header, whereas what I wanted to do was to modify the
Subject.

Thanks again for the assistance.  I'm impressed with both the speed and
quality of the help here.  Now I'll find some newbie tech board
somewhere and answer some questions to balance out the giving/getting
thing.  -MBJ-