how to stop the many bounced messages from my autoreply recipe

2005-07-20 09:39:53
my proposed recipe to kill the bounces as they come in

#if looped back from our autoreply to someone
:0 fH
* 1^0 myloooop
/dev/null

Will the above work to kill bounces sent by autoreply below?

# my autoreply recipe:
# autoreply message
:0fbhw
     * !^FROM_DAEMON
     * !^FROM_MAILER
     * ^Subject:\/.*
     | $FORMAIL -i "Subject: [Nobody will read your message:]$MATCH" \
        | ( $FORMAIL -rkt -A "X-Loop: myloooop" \
                -I "From: NoReply(_at_)alltimefavorites(_dot_)org (Automated
Reply)" ; \
  echo "I want these words at the TOP of my reply message along with
my autoreply message."; \
  echo "Your original message to us is below"; \
  echo "-- "; cat $AUTOREPLY ) | $SENDMAIL -t

Thank you.