Re: Scoring question

2005-08-24 17:17:07
On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 02:07:31AM +0200, Dallman Ross wrote:

The middle condition is a way to clear the match value
in between reusing it with Cc:.  The reason is, if there
isn't a Cc: header, we'll still have the value saved
to MATCH from the To: header (if there was one).  This
gets rid of that.

   :0:
   * -1^0 ^To:\/.*
   *  1^1  MATCH ?? ,
   *  1^0  ()\/^
   * -1^0 ^Cc:\/.*
   *  1^1  MATCH ?? ,
   MYSPAM

The first MATCH could also be residual from a prior recipe.
That could be so if there is no To: header.  This fixes
that:

    :0:
    *      ()\/^
    * -1^0 ^To:\/.*
    *  1^1  MATCH ?? ,
    *  1^1  MATCH ?? ,
    MYSPAM

(Or just declare MATCH to clear it before the recipe
 starts.)

Of course, if one has earlier on saved the values of To:
and Cc:, then it's easier, and we don't need all these
reused match tokens.

Dallman