Re: Question about how to forward mail and keep a copy.

2005-09-10 22:31:20
At 22:35 2005-09-10 -0400, Steven W. Orr wrote:
I want all of the mail that goes into me mail mailbox to also get copied
to a remote address.

Before your default delivery (at the bottom of your .procmailrc):

:0c
! remoteaddress(_at_)domain(_dot_)tld

If there's the slightest chance that your remote address will loop the mail
(like send it back to the account which is performing the forwarding), you
should perform standard loop checking.  See the manpages (particularly
procmailex) and look for "X-Loop".