invoke a program with file argument ,file containing entire email

2005-09-13 21:58:15
Hi there ,
as my subject line reflects ,i have a program which takes file input
containing MIME encoded email content ,and produce as output an altered
file to be forwarded  . ofcourse i can make my program write to any
specific file if required .
can procmail help me ? i realise we have to use the procmail -m option ,
if so can ne1 help with .rc file contents and sendmail.cf changes .
i have configured my system as smtp server .
regards,
Manoj