Re: How to catch spam with non-printable characters in subject header?

2005-11-14 02:45:35
On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 01:52:53PM -0500, Dick Adams wrote:

I have identified some spam with unprintable characters in the
subject header.  The octal characters 001 through 007 and 176
through 223.

Is there a command I can use to route this crap to the dumpster?

Go to www.procmail.org and find the link, low down on the page,
to the searchable archives.  Then search for "non-printing chars"
and similar things.  The solutions are there.  We dredged them
up again last time about three months ago.

--
dman