Re: Re-write outbound Received: mail headers

2005-11-29 17:29:18
On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 12:13:59AM +0100, the unit calling itself Ruud H.G. van
Tol wrote:

Great idea :) But you're going to have to tell me how to connect sed
to sendmail.

Since procmail is already active on your outbound mail, stick to that.

 << snip >>

I looked at the code in the file 'snr_demo.rc'... but there were no
comments, so I had trouble understanding it :). I will figure that out
if you'll confirm that is the code you referred to above.

Let's try sed first.

Uh - pardon, but are we going to try sed or procmail (or both)?

Thanks,
Jay