Re: Filtering by list of IP

2005-12-20 21:28:03
Dallman Ross <dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 05:49:10PM -0800, baloo(_at_)ursine(_dot_)ca wrote:

Is there a good way to make procmail sort mail based on a list
of IPs, one on each line, in a seperate file?  I'm having some
trouble getting pointed in the right direction on this.

If by "sort" you mean deposit in various folders depending
on a found result, sure.  (I first considered that you were
asking if a mbox folder could be rearranged baased on some
criterion, and my reaction was, that's not really procmail's
fortier.)

Yeah.  What I've kind of come up with so far is a procmail rule
skeleton similar to the South Park gnomes business model:

:0:
?
/dev/null

I'm not sure what to put for the ? yet, but ? should call in a list of
IPs that I don't want to hear from.