Re: howto create a archive tree folder with date variable ( definition wanted )

2005-12-31 00:32:25

On 29 Dec 2005, at 13:43 , bernard(_dot_)schoenacker(_at_)free(_dot_)fr wrote:

hi,

I seek a solution to define this expression for create a tree
folder with in procmailrc :

hour  ( hh;mm;ss )
day  ( hours;min; day;month;yyyy )
week   (  week 1 to 52  yyyy )
half-month                  # definition wanted
month  ( date +%m-%Y )
quater                      # definition waned
half-year                 # definition wanted
year (

man date

Though I dunno about half-year or half-month

--
You may be anti anti-spam-kook if: Despite having invented the FUSSP,
you not only don't know the difference between the SMTP envelope and