using LOG= in recipes, newline character and mailstat

2006-01-06 12:45:59
first of all, i'm new to procmail and am loving it.

i have a question regarding the use of LOG= in recipes. i have procmail's
log pointed to ~/.procmail/log. i'm using includes in my .procmailrc and
have one called rc.spamassassin. here is a receipe from it:

:0
{
        LOG = "rc.spamassassin "
        :0
        /dev/null
}

this gives me log entries like this:

rc.spamassassin From MAILER-DAEMON  Fri Jan  6 14:19:23 2006
 Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
  Folder: /dev/null

that's nice so i can see which recipe is processing a message. one thing
i'd like to do is have it add an end of line so that it looks like this:

rc.spamassassin