Re: formail recipe help please

2006-01-27 18:34:51
Chris wrote:

 [...] I have a formail recipe embeded in my .procmailrc which is
 used to add the following at the end of message headers:

 This works fine for my main isp, earthlink. However, I'd also like
 the same to be added to mail from my domain, toadnet.com, and to mail
 I pull down from my yahoo account using fetchyahoo.

If I'm understanding correctly, you want to add those headers from
messages you're pulling down into your own local messagestore, correct?

If you know where they're coming from, do you need something so elaborate?

 [...] There is something wrong with the regex on the SMTP server
 line.

Missing quotes and line continuation escapes look like possible culprits.

You might want to take a look at the spamitarium.pl script from the
bogofilter distribution. It's in perl, but you can easily derive all the
interesting logic used to normalize message received headers.

- Bob