OT: recover email headers after accepted by Outlook

2006-02-10 14:06:54
Although this is off-topic, when looking for an answer
to my question, I thought immediately of the people in
this list, since it's related to email and stuff.

Basically, does anyone know if there is a way to retain
or save the original email message header *after* it has
already been accepted by Outlook and deleted from the
mbox file?

My reasons for asking are that we occasionally have a
few spam messages (not more than 2-3 a day) that slip
through the spam filtration system (which includes
running the emails through clamav, spamassassin, vsnag,
and some minor local procmail stuff).  AFAIK, once
the users receives the message in Outlook, I have no
way to then recover the message's original header to
run it (along with the body) through Razor and SA's
learn tool.

Any information related to this issue would be greatly
appreciated, even if it's something as simple as "Sorry
Duck, you're SOL".

Gracias, amigos!

Mr Duck