recipe problem

2006-02-17 19:02:31
Here's a relatively simple recipe which doesn't work, and I can't see why
not.  Hope someone sharp can spot the problem!:

:0
* WL ?? ^^yes^^
* > 40000
{
     :0c
      ! private(_at_)mywebsite(_dot_)com
     :0 fwh
     :0 fwb
     | echo "oversize email"
     :0:
     $DEFAULT
}

The idea of this recipe is to detect "large" emails (over 40000 bytes),
and forward a copy to account private(_at_)mywebsite(_dot_)com(_dot_) (This
works.  Only
mails over 40000 bytes appear in private(_at_)mywebsite(_dot_)com(_dot_))

It is also supposed to deliver (to the default box) a copy of the large
mail with the message body replaced by the words "oversize mail."  This
doesn't work.  The *unaltered* message is delivered to $DEFAULT.

Would appreciate any help.
Cheers,
--
Lloyd
(if mailing me directly include "Standish" somewhere in message body or