[no subject]

2006-02-27 16:47:59
Hello. I've been running postfix for quite some time without any real issues.
Now, I've set my mind to correcting something that bugs me... The lack of
charset/encoding headers in inbound mail, due to those *not so good*
clients.
I've put in /etc/procmailrc the following:

:0 c

:0 c

The Purpose of this, was to check if the mail had those headers negating
the presence of them and then use formail -a to append the correct header,
though it picks up all mail and stops the mail processing, leaving me with
a BOGUS.mbox_username.2GMP

I'm currently using Postfix+Dovecot.

Thanks ahead,

Ricardo J. Matias