question about running procmail for root user

2006-03-05 07:13:51
Hello folks, I have a question and I dont know if it is possible. I have
root account which does receive bunch of mails, most of them are junk and
I wanted to sort some of that out. Procmail works for all of my user
accounts except for my root account on that local system, is there any
limitation where procmail would not be able to sort emails for my root
account on that local system? for some reason as I said it is not working
and I am not sure why or what can I do to enable it.

Thanks a lot for any help or suggestions.

Chris