Procmail not using variables in .forward

2006-03-24 08:21:53
I have 600 user setup like this so it can't be changed.   This is a
legecy system that was using postfix, which i upgraded to sendmail
8.13.6.    My problem is it seems like procmail will not use the $HOME
variable or the variables in infprocmail.rc.    This worked with
postfix. Why is it a problem to see $HOME.  I can't change this to a
.procmailrc because we have a lot of custom .forwards calling all
different types of procmail scripts.
  Thanks
  "|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- $HOME/infprocmail.rc || exit 75
#ibatch"
Thank you very much.