when outlook is miss-configured ... more work for us

2006-04-22 21:29:57
hi Procmail List Group
I know its a dumb question but I need to do it to prevent another call
like the one I had yesterday.
I need to find a way with procmail to copy any incoming emial into 2
folder (1 the inbox, the other a backup inbox in the users $HOME/mail
folder)
I looked at the thread with the subject "Redirecting to two persons"
circa Jan 31, 2006
but it wont work for this because it only needs to be a folder

--
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Thank You

Matee Moshkovits
Chief Technology Officer
AffordHost Inc.
Direct Telephone: (416)238-7698
Email: mmmoshko(_at_)affordhost(_dot_)com

Business-Class Web Hosting at Affordable Prices