Re: why this is not working ?

2006-05-26 11:22:18
Ruud H.G. van Tol schrieb:
You sent this message to me directly, and not to the list.
uups, sorry for that , i use Thunderbird and i erased the wrong recipient

  :0:
  *$ B ?? (^|$WS)\
            [^$WS][$WS]\
            [^$WS][$WS]\
            [^$WS][$WS]\
            [^$WS][$WS]\
            [^$WS][$WS][^$WS]
  /var/mail/dirt

That /var/mail/dirt is a strange destination. Are you using this recipe
in
  /etc/procmailrc
or in
  $HOME/.procmailrc
?

i call a recipe  "black.rc"  from /etc/procamilrc

could have named the inbox mybespam or whatever:)

this inbox is for  "maybe spam"

i have a MATCH  on 6 letters space combinations and because i left the
(^|$WS) on the end out it will also
 match on lines with more than 6

That is the wrong idea. The "(^|$WS)" means: either end-of-line, or a
whitespace.

Now it will also match
xxxxxxxxxxx a b c d e xxxxxxxxxxx
so 5 letters in a row.
OK
i want to check for 6 or more letters separated by spaces somewhere in
the mailbody folowed by another or some more space and letter or a space
or end-of-line

i think folowing

:0:
  *$ B ?? (^|$WS)\