[linux4michelle(_at_)freenet(_dot_)de: Re: how to make google groups more readable/]

2006-06-08 07:41:49
Greetings procmail users,

THis thread was originally posted by another user on the mutt users
mailing list.  Since the answer would seem to be a procmail issue, and
like the original poster I have this issue too I was hoping this list
could be of some assistance?

----- Forwarded message from Michelle Konzack
<linux4michelle(_at_)freenet(_dot_)de> -----