Re: Filtering Attachments directed outside de company for some users

2006-11-02 14:05:42
im not relaying, is just for security reasons

the general manager have asked me to block every attachment of certain
group of people when this messages go outside the company...thats all.

whats the best way to deal with this? procmail? i dont know anything
about programming recipes with procmail =(

did anybody have a example recipe that i can use please?

thx u very much for your answers.

Gustavo