Re: era's mini-faq updates

2006-11-15 15:54:58
++ 08/11/06 00:37 +0100 - Rejo Zenger:
I have been one of the "official mirrors" of the not-so-mini FAQ of Era
Eriksson for many years. In the last year I have reorganized large parts
[...]
As I am unable to reach Era and with a lack of recent updates to that
FAQ I was wondering if the FAQ is still maintained. If so, please update
the FAQ, <http://mirror.krikkit.nl/procmail-faq/> is the new location of
the one that was hosted at xs4all.nl in the past.
[...]

As there is no one that can help me contacting Era, I do not see a point
in keeping up this mirror. It will be removed. If there is a need for
another mirror of this FAQ and the FAQ is updated, I am more than happy
to set up a mirror again.

--
Rejo Zenger <rejo(_at_)zenger(_dot_)nl> https://rejo.zenger.nl