Re: Recent GIF Spam Recipe

2006-11-22 06:03:19
CT Guy schreef:

Is there any way that I can test the anti-gif-spam filter (like
GTUBE)?  I tried inserting a gif into an email to myself but it is
slipping through to the inbox... This means that I have botched (which
could quite possibly be the case) something up or the recipe isn't
recognizing me as a spammer.

If you put this somewhere in the top of your .procmailrc

  :0c
  .IN.raw/

then you will have files with raw copies of all messages available.

With an executable like this:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/bin/procmail -m DEFAULT=/dev/null VERBOSE=on "$1"<"$2"

you can test your rcfile (the first parameter) against a messag file
(the second parameter).
Make sure that LOGFILE is undefined, or points to a temporary logfile.

--
Groet, Ruud