Re: match question

2006-12-10 23:41:25
At 00:59 2006-12-11 -0500, doug(_at_)safeport(_dot_)com wrote:
I am using a simple recipe to block Asian spam. I did not write it, but I
have been using it so long, I have forgotten the source. The recipe:

What you're using isn't mine, but you might want to check out my "furrin.rc".

Why do you escape the expansion of the variable only for the subject check?

What do your VERBOSE logs say when you run the problem message against them?

If you threw the skipped messages at the recipe from a testbox, you'd be
able to easily confirm that it is or isn't a "timing" issue.