How to recognise messages from local network or authenticated connections

2006-12-11 03:35:19
I am running sendmail with procmail, which feeds the messages to
spamassassin.  I do not want to run local or messages from
authenticated connections through spamassassin.  What is the best way
of recognising these headers in procmail?  At the moment I'm using the
permutations and combinations of these and the best I can do at the
moment is to use the name of every sending computer on the local
network.

Is there a straightforward and robust way of doing this?