Re: Need to send e-mail twice to get the result?

2006-12-13 10:27:24
On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 07:57:42AM -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote:

* $ ? echo "$MATCH" | grep -f key_list

I believe the leading "$" could also be dropped there because the
shell will expand $MATCH from the environment.  Also as only the exit
status is interesting, modern grep will accept a -q option to suppress
the output.  So:

* ? echo "$MATCH" | grep -qf key_list

I think so to.  Also, I doubt you need the quotation marks.
Procmail vars that have been set to include whitespace retain
them without quotes.

Dallman